Saturday, December 11, 2010

life's right on track :)

My life is going wonderfully lately. Why? Oh you know, the little things, like finding out I got an A in both anatomy AND medical terminology (!!!!), or the fact that I get to spend about 4 days total with Frank next week, or maybe it's because Christmas is coming so soon and with it comes Brittany and Dach. Maybe it's because of the fact that I'm making enough money to pay for school without taking out loans. It could be babysitting the cute little kids next door every Tuesday and earning money while having fun and being a kid myself. Perhaps it's because I got to see my bestie, Rachael, play with her band last night in Davis and didn't have to worry about studying. Or maybe it's just the Frank and I have been so happy together for almost 3 years and we're even more in love than ever. Could be that I'm moving towards a steady and exciting career and I can already see how the studying and hard work is paying off. Or maybe it's just the smell of cloves simmering on the stove to give the house that Christmas-y scent.

Whatever the reason, I'm just happy. :)

1 comment:

  1. aww this makes me super happy! i can't wait to see you in like a WEEK!!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers