Friday, April 9, 2010

the OG!

So, when my trainers all said the the people who work at Olive Garden were amazing, I didn't believe them. I've heard the same thing at all the places I've worked, but never have I experienced nicer coworkers than at the OG! Today was my second official shift as a server and I had so much fun. Yes, it's still a little overwhelming, but I'm getting more used to holding a tray (!!), getting to know where things are in the computer and starting to get into a groove. Everyone though so far is incredible. I feel like I just got welcomed into a huge group of friends, rather than feeling like an outsider trying to fit in. I can't believe how patient people are with me, keeping in mind that I ask about 10 questions every minute. I just can't even express how much I appreciate the people working there and how happy they've made me. I'm so glad that they have given me the opportunity to work there. I just feel like I'm exactly where I need to be :)


...when I'm here, I AM part of the family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers