Monday, October 18, 2010

Gooooood times!

I feel so wonderful lately! Last week was midterm time for me, and while I was exhausted and studied extremely hard for them, I felt pretty good about how they went. Today I found out my scores and I was totally surprised at how well I actually did! I got a 95% on my anatomy lab practical, 95% on my anatomy lecture exam and a 97% on my medical terminology midterm! I even tied with one other person for the highest score in the class for medical terminology! I am so proud of myself, for studying as hard as I have been, motivating myself to do well and really pulling through. 

So, as if I didn't feel good enough, I am going to....HAWAII TOMORROW!!!!! I have never ever been and I am beyond thrilled! I have yet to pack, but I've been starting to gather things since about a month ago...:) Frank's parents are so great and they bought my plane ticket and hotel room! This is probably going to be the best vacation EVER. I get to relax on a beach for a whole week, go snorkeling, eat papaya, go to a luau and take amazing pictures. I'm a little worried about missing three lectures/labs for anatomy, but I'm not complaining. 

I know this was only a quick little update, but I felt so happy about everything that I wanted to tell the world! When I get back from Hawaii, I'll be posting all of the fun adventures and awesome pictures!!

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers