Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Customer Complaints

Dear Raley's Customer:

Included is a list of complaints. It would be wonderful if you could respect these and be normal customers the next time you shop at Raley's and expect me to help you.

  1. If you're paying a bill, I can NOT process it if you don't have the actual bill.
  2. When the customer service desk shuts down at 6:00pm, don't yell at me for not opening it back up at 8:00pm.
  3. If you have a return, only managers have keys to get your money back. Don't get angry at me for making you wait while I call a manager over to help you.
  4. If I am assisting you, it is RUDE to be on the phone and ignore me. I will try and speak over your conversation, especially because there are other people in line who are waiting WITHOUT phones.
  5. If the soda machine says broken outside, it's broken. Don't put money in it TWICE and expect that any store employee will repay you.
  6. Asking for "extra light, double paper bags" really sucks. 
  7. Courtesy clerks actually don't really want to go outside...they are just required to if you "want us to".
  8. Don't yell at checkers and treat them horribly and then say "we have an attitude problem" when we don't smile or talk to you while bagging your stuff.
  9. About 99% of the time, I DO know what I'm doing. Stop telling me how to do my job.
  10. If all else fails...READ THE SIGNS. We post everything you need to know ALL around the store.

Now, I know these may be hard to follow, but let's just try out a few every time you shop, alright? Everyone in the store will appreciate it and we will (ready to be shocked?) TREAT YOU WITH THE SAME RESPECT. Funny how that works, huh?

Sincerely,
A Somewhat-Pissed Off Employee

1 comment:

  1. haha oh erin you make me happy, whether you know it or not...*sorry your song came on when i was saying oh erin you make me...* you are so funny! i hate people too!! they think the world revolves around them! i'm sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

Followers