Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New blogger on the loose!

YAY! I have never had a blog before, so this is actually quite exciting! My little sister, Amber, was the one to show me hers and I was very inspired. I have journals, but never seem to be able to keep up on them. MAYBE I'll be better with this. After all, it is basically like an online journal, yes?

The only big news of the day is that I MIGHT be moving back home...for many reasons, but mostly to save money and finish my general education classes without being constantly broke. I have so so so many feelings and thoughts that have been coming and going and can barely think straight after everything. More on this to come...

I got TWO scrapbook pages done today! I'm excited that my skills are progressing as I continue with this wonderful new hobby. Some people have running or cooking or cleaning as their way to "get away"; I have discovered that mine is scrapbooking. :) Also, in the mail today were about 10 new ON SALE scrapbooking items that I ordered a few days ago! They look even better in person! I'm so excited to use them sometime soon. :)






Alright, there's day one of blogging. I'm really hoping to keep this up - but we'll see how it goes...:)


GOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! you started one!!! Yours is so cute! Way cuter than mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i dont know whats up with this but i just posted a comment here and its not showing!! Lame. but those pages are soo cute!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Followers